Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Penelope Cruz in Vogue

I would like to share with you my complete fascination with Peneople's Cruz photoshoot for a new Vogue edition.
Obviosly most of the praises go to the photographer Mario Testino. It's not common for a fashion magazine to do such a natural and delicate photos, especially for the cover, especially for Vouge ( with Lady Gaga's and Rihanna's strong images before)
Therefore this session was a healthy change.
It's just a pure beauty, and I love Penelope, she's been on of the girls that I define beauty by for a very long time.
As for fashion , all Dolce and Gabbana.
I think their decision was influenced by D&G adverts on that colletion. They showed few Hispanic beauties , dark haired dark eyed wearing white with a lot of lace, this adverts shouted to me straight away SPAIN !

Here is Dolce and Gabbana spring 2011 ad campaign 




And PENELOPE 





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home