Thursday, May 12, 2011

Delfina Delettrez

Last time my post was about not very werable but still adorable jewelry. Now I'm coming back to earth and present you with a jewelry designer that sets the trends. Delfina Delettrez. She brought fashion's focus this season on collars because of her 'collar collection'.
Delfina is a fourth generation member of Fendi empire, she have design in blood. She's a daughter of Sylvia Venturini Fendi , artistic director for Fendi.

Company was found in 1925 by Adele Fendi, it was Roman leather goods company diversified in 1950s with the coming-to-power of five daughters : Paola, Anna Franca, Carla and Adele. In the 60s they collaborated with Karl Lagerfeld and made Fendi an international brand.

Delfina started off in Chanel's design department however she followed more of her father's footsteps. He is a jewelry designer.

She have launched her first Jewelry collection at as very young age as 17.





The collar above is an absolute winner for me !! I just love it too much !

because I've never seen anything similar on a high street I'm thinking when something inspired by Delfina will appear, it's definitely something too look for... well I'am, in impatience.
And a jewelry collar like this will make a simplest outfit look amazing and sophisticated :)) 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home