Sunday, May 1, 2011

Royal Wedding

No one can escape the excitement and amount of our attention being forced on Royal Wedding. My only interest in this event was, surprisingly , Kate Middleton's dress haha :)
and... It's classy , simplistic and beautiful, however I think I was just expecting something else. Probably more like a ''wooooow'' factor the first time I see the dress and a bit more modern , but it was stunning.

and I was sure there will be a lot of lace, and there we had it :)




And as we are on that subject, I have a chance to show off one of my favorite designers ( on which I by the way based my GCSE Textiles work )

ELIE SAAB







And as I was wisping through spring 2011 Haute Couture shows I've found probably one of the best creations I recently saw.  It's from Christian Dior , and all this collection is really worthy of checking out, some amazing work there:)


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home